Thursday, December 8, 2011

Insert Jack Donaghy Quote Here

Guys, I have a new job! Sort of. It's still within TFA, but it's a promotion and it's on a new team: Admissions. I flew to Chicago for the first part of this week to start training with my new manager, and when I returned this morning my cube looked like this:


The Admissions team is sort of spread out across the country (hence my manager being in Chicago), but there is one other team member who works from the Philly office, and he took it upon himself to welcome me to the team in an awesome way. My three favorite signs are:

The Admissions team refers to itself as the "A-Team."


This one took me a little while to work out.
I'm super excited about my new job, and about going to NYC next weekend to meet some more of my new team members. You know your new job is Serious Business when it involves two pictures of Mr. T in your cube.

No comments:

Post a Comment