Monday, May 28, 2012

Turning Japanese

My sister recently got back from a trip around the world, and she brought me some cool stuff from the last country she visited:

So far the only thing I have tried is the stump candy, which was quite yummy.


Next, I'm planning to have a Japanese-inspired bath with the "Dracule Mihawk" dandy bath salt and the Head and Shoulders:


Sadly, I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to use the map of all the Dairy Queens in Tokyo.

I also haven't quite decided when to use the Unique Beer Flavoring Straws, mostly because I am too embarrassed to ask the guys who work out our local beer store, which is very fancy, which beer would go best with some cherry flavoring.


There are six straws in there, so that's six tries. I kind of want to try one with a cherry coke, and see if the cherry flavorings are constructive or destructive.

1 comment:

  1. dude, the head and shoulders is from china.

    ReplyDelete