Sunday, May 4, 2014

Science!

Yesterday was the annual Philadelphia Science Festival's culminating "science carnival," and Ben and I both brought our "littles" (from Big Brothers Big Sisters). We went separately and didn't even see each other there, but my little and I had a great time - she blew giant bubbles, played with cool underwater robots, and even made her own lip gloss. There was a giant inflatable brain you could walk through, a blimp, a zoo booth with a bunch of different animals, and even a Ben Franklin impersonator walking around (she couldn't quite decide if she believed he was "real" or not). Almost all of my pictures are of my little doing fun stuff so I can't post them here, but here's a picture she took of me with a model of the space shuttle:
Science party yesterday and Star Wars Day today - what a great nerdy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment