Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Stitch like I'm running out of time

Like anyone with two ears and a heart, I am completely in love with Hamilton. Ever since I first heard the soundtrack there has been a Hamilton song in my head every moment I am awake, and I've been studying the annotated lyrics like a Talmudic scholar. I've also been releasing my excessive Hamilton energy in cross stitch form, stitching friends' favorite lines for them while listening to the relevant song on repeat:
Wait For It
Cabinet Battle #2
I also gave money a while ago to The Hispanic Federation as part of a fundraiser Lin-Manuel Miranda ran for them. A few randomly selected donors got tickets to see the show - I wasn't one of them, but I did get this in the mail recently, which is still pretty dang cool:
Hamilton is coming to SF in March 2017, so hopefully I can exchange one of my kidneys for enough cash to buy a ticket by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment