Sunday, December 9, 2012

Bon Voyage!

I know I haven't posted in a while, but not much has happened since the wedding. In a few hours, though, we'll be getting on a plane and heading to Eastern Europe for our honeymoon, so check back in two weeks and I should have interesting pictures and stories to share!

Also, Ben spilled wine on my keyboard so now a lot of the keys produce extra letters when pressed. Here is what the above paragraph looked like before I cleaned it up:
IT gknow IT haven'it posited itn a whitle,b b,uit noit much has happened sitnce ithe wedditngk. ITn a few hoursb, ithougkhb, we'll b,e gkeitititnkg on a plane and headitngk ito Easitern Eitrope for our honeymooe 0 so checgk b,agk itn itwo weegksb, and IT should have itniteresititngk pitcitures and sitorites ito share!
I think I need a new keyboard.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy Easitern Eitrope! Can't wait to hear about it ;)

    ReplyDelete