Sunday, February 16, 2014

Compost Cross Stitch

Ben and I started composting a few months ago - we don't have a yard, but we signed up for a service that picks up a compost bucket from our building once a week. They have a list of things that can and can't go in the bucket, which we printed out and taped to the wall above it:
But that was ugly, and I was bored, so I cross stitched the list instead.
This is actually the first of my creations to hang in our house - I usually have a rule that I can only make things to give to other people, so as to avoid filling the whole house with needlepoint. Thankfully, we have 6 weddings on the calendar in the upcoming year, and 2 more engaged sets of friends who haven't picked a date yet, so that should keep me busy enough to avoid the temptation of making more for myself for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment