Monday, December 20, 2010

Cubism

I had my camera at work today for something random, and thought since I posted pictures of my classroom for the last two years, I should post some pictures of my current workplace.
My cube!
My cube makes me so happy, because it is the first time I have had my own desk as a working adult. Plus, it is climate-controlled and has lots of drawers and is surrounded by people I like. I also have lots of pictures and decorations up:
Check out my electronic "Manny the Menorah"
My favorite decoration was made for me by my cube neighbor. I am in charge of sending out multiple weekly email "blasts" - one to all our teachers, another to our staff - and so I am frequently muttering and complaining about blast-related issues. To make me feel better about all the time I spend blasting, he made me this poster:

Apparently this is a real video game (not including the part about me).
Also, since I am basically the team Mom, the outside of my cube has lots of things on it for people to pick up:
This way I get to pretend I am very popular because people are always coming over to get things they need.

I think I am the only person in the world who genuinely loves their cubicle.

2 comments:

  1. Those decorations are awesome! You're not the only person though -- Steph genuinely loves her own cubicle very much too. (-:

    ReplyDelete