Sunday, June 5, 2011

Full on cross stitch all the way across the sampler

I just finished my second steotch cross stitch sampler!


I thought it would be much quicker than the last one, but the design's simplicity is deceptive - it took a really long time to do the border, with each word being a different color.

Here's the back, which is a lot less messy than my last one:

You can see how many times I had to change color from all the little tufts of thread, each of which is the start of a new piece.

Now I need a new project! I'm thinking about something along these lines...

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what it means, but I think it's excellent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strangely, a Google image search for `robot samplers` landed me on your rainbow - but I`m glad it did, I love it!

    ReplyDelete