Saturday, November 26, 2011

Then and Now

Since my sister and I moved out, my mom uses our return every Thanksgiving as an opportunity to take our annual holiday card photo. This year she decided to duplicate her greatest hits.


1994
2011
1990
2011
After two days of these painstaking reenactments, we have created our family's 2011 holiday card. I think it's our best one yet.

Front
Back
Maybe in 10-15 years we can recreate these photos again with our own kids. I hope neither of us has boys, or, if we do, I hope they don't mind wearing dresses.

3 comments:

  1. I just figured out what's wrong with the basket picture - you needed to have your elbows in at your sides. Maybe we'll try it again for our own collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some other examples by a photographer: http://irinawerning.com/bttf2/back-to-the-future-2-2011/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! I like the Berlin Wall one.

    ReplyDelete