Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Since my actual Thanksgiving plans involve seeing Harry Potter 7 again and eating Boston Market, let's pretend this photo (from my Dad's birthday last weekend) is my family's Thanksgiving dinner:

This group includes Ben, me, my sister, my parents, two aunts, two uncles, two cousins, a cousin-in-law, three cousins once removed, two cousins once removed-in-law, two second cousins, and a great aunt.

Now that Ben and I live in Philadelphia, we are conveniently located right next to my father's rather large extended family. It's sort of like My Big Fat Russian Wedding, except instead of a wedding there were two birthdays, an engagement, and a new pregnancy (twins!) to celebrate. Plus, Ben and I somehow ended up going home with all the leftovers. I never want to leave Philly!

No comments:

Post a Comment