Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter Mania!

Sorry for the lack of posts all week, some friends from work and I decided that we needed to buckle down and do some serious prepping for the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows today. Starting on Saturday we watched one HP movie a day, each over dinner at a different person's house, culminating in the midnight premier of HP7 last night (this morning?). It was really fun to visit everyone's homes, and interesting to see the differences in how and what each person made for dinner, as well as how they obtained and showed their movie: one person owns them all already, one person got theirs from Netflix, one person has fancy on-demand TV, one person downloaded theirs and used a projector to show it on the wall...guess which one I was!

The midnight premier was SO AWESOME!! I don't want to write about the movie itself because I don't know if people have seen it yet or are planning to, but I think I might die from having to wait until 2011 to see the finale. We didn't get home until 3 am and I was pretty sleepy at work all day, but really my only regret is that I didn't have a cape to wear.

2 comments:

  1. We saw it today. Yay!!!

    Also... will you be in Frederick at all next weekend?

    ReplyDelete