Sunday, October 5, 2014

Boston and belated wedding sampler


We went to Boston this weekend! We were mostly visiting our friends who just had a baby, and swooning over said baby, but I also delivered a wedding sampler. A few friends got married before I started making them so I'm slowly working through the "backlog," and was able to give one to its owners this weekend:
Closer up:
The martini is self-explanatory, the bottle is the husband's favorite bourbon:


I really wanted to make something for the new baby, but had to stop myself because it's hard enough keeping up with all the weddings, so if I start doing all the babies my fingers will probably fall off.

1 comment:

  1. Kyle was impressed that you hadn't just put any old bottle of bourbon on the sampler (he immediately recognized it was the 20-year Pappy Van Winkle).

    ReplyDelete