Saturday, October 11, 2014

Legos!

The volunteer list for the middle school robotics competition Ben and I volunteer with got a great email last week - they were running out of time to assemble all the lego obstacle courses before the season starts, and needed volunteers to take some home and assemble them. Um - YES! What followed was the greatest week since my office got all new Ikea furniture and I got to build all of it.

Beginning of the week:
That's a lot of bags of legos.
End of the week:
Look at all those expertly assembled lego obstacles!
Seriously, every day at work I couldn't focus because I was so excited to come home and build intricate lego contraptions. Now they're all done and turned it, and I am sad.

Ben and I also both caught nasty colds this week, which didn't really put a damper on sitting at home and playing with legos, but is going to make my upcoming travelpalooza pretty miserable if it doesn't go away soon. Blergh.

No comments:

Post a Comment