Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Back in the day...

For this thing at work I had to find a picture of myself back in high school, and at first I wasn't sure what to do since all my high school photos only exist in hard copy in my room back in Maryland. But then I remembered something I did back in 11th grade that resulted in my photo getting posted online, and lucky for me it was still there! Feast your eyes on my nerdy majesty:
(From the Maryland Chemathon webpage)
That's right - I was on the first place team for the 2003 Maryland Chemathon! Check out our sweet Teen Chem Squad t-shirts that I made myself. Yeah.

Incidentally, three out of the six ended up at MIT, and the guy in the top right ended up almost winning Season 4 of Beauty and the Geek. So I'm basically famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment