Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blast from the Past

One of my former kids called me today! I was in a meeting so I missed the call, but she left me a funny message starting with "HEY MISS!! Do you remember meeeeeeeeeee??" She actually never identified herself, but I'm 95% sure I know who it is from the voice. It was beyond bizarre to be addressed as "Miss" again.

Unrelated: everyone at work is very excited because TFA was just named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For (specifically, we are the 82nd best). Pretty good for a nonprofit, since we can't do all the "free daycare and massages and food and laundry!!" stuff that some of the tippy top companies do. Also, I'm almost certain that I know one of the girls in the photo that accompanies our blurb, so I'm basically in the photo too.

No comments:

Post a Comment