Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Epiphany

All the managers at my new job have company Amex cards they use for making purchases, and one of my duties is submitting their receipts to document they are spending money on work-related things. I've been doing this for over two months now, and actually using various people's Amex cards to make purchases multiple times a week, and only today did I realize that "Amex" stands for AMerican EXpress. Even then, I didn't independently figure it out, I saw it written out in an article. I am an idiot.

Anyway, I somewhat abashedly confessed my incredibly belated epiphany to some office friends at lunch, and a few hours later I received this in my inbox:

      You are...

     Amazing
     Maiden
     Exemplary
     Xylophonist

I feel special. In more ways than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment