Friday, October 8, 2010

New Standards of Excitement

Remember when I wrote about getting really excited over new overhead transparencies, and then sort of depressed that I was at a point in life where overhead transparencies were exciting? Well, being a new homeowner is like that times a million. Things I have actually been super-excited, and then retroactively somewhat embarrassed about in the past week include:
  • Getting an appointment with a good plumber
  • Installing new light switch plates
  • Finding a coupon for blindstogo.com
  • Looking at various closet doors online (who knew there were so many varieties?)
I sound lame even to myself. And because of a birthday gift I received in the mail the other day (which I do like, but probably wouldn't have actually bought... yet), we sort of have a catalog living situation going on over here:
Excuse the exposed sockets, I forgot to get those plates at the hardware store.
Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment